Lovely Ladybugs, Due March 1st

Awww that stinks, but no worries! Just hope everything is okay! And thanks for letting me know! I'll go answer your message now with my address for Maddie! :)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry...I forgot to sign up for this thread and lost track of the swap!
I'm working on my cards tonight...and I'm hoping the mail from MA to RI will be as quick as it should be.

Due date is tomorrow! I'm getting so excited to swap out the cards! Don't worry mrubyjean I'll wait for yours! They should be here any day now! :) I haven't heard from pattiscrapin though, hopefully she's okay!

Mrubyjean your cards arrived today! I wasn't sure if the mail would arrive today with all that snow! But I'm so glad it did! Everyone's returns will be in the mail Monday! :)

Snow storm coming our way again so returns might have to wait til Tuesday, but either way theyre ready to go and will be on their way early this week! Thanks for playing in my first swap everyone! My next one will be posted at the end of this week, A Door to Another World! (Has to have a door that opens! To anything!) I'm excited, be on the lookout if that sounds cool! :)

We got 15 inches of snow here but the mailman pulled through! Returns are on their way! Please post when you have received your returns and don't forget to leave trader and you rock points! :)

My very lovely ladybugs arrived today!
Many thanks to pouringdiva, ferretgirl and CreativeMelodia...and to Kae.Ryan for being a terrific host!

My cards arrived on Tuesday but this is my first chance to acknowledge them, from: ferretgirl, Stahlrala and pouringdiva.

Thanks to our Host for a great swap
off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom