Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - March 8, 2019
Signup - Feb 17
withdraw date - March 4th

Number of Cards - 3 for 3,
Number of participants - 30
Open to all Mediums - only original art

ANY EMBELLISHMENTS that are not flat need an extra stamp to mail the bulky card to it's new home. They cost more to mail. DO not put the stamp on your envelope, it will go where I send the card. If you send 3 bulky cards it will be three extra stamps, plus the usual SASE (or stamp and label)

Details....
~All cards must have an ASIAN theme
~ Cards must be 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
~ Each card should be a little different (original)
~ only send your best work.
~ Include username and real name on the back of all cards.
~ Cards should be sturdy but not thick. If marker ink seeps through you should probably back the card.

Please allow plenty of mailing time. I may be doing a Grandma trip in March and need to be swapped out before then.

Mailing... Mail goes to my Philo POBox the address has not changed if you have it.
~ Send your cards in individual protective sleeves.
~ US Players send a business sized SASE with Forever stamp (I have plenty of envelopes if you wish to do the large label and unused Forever stamp) (an EXTRA 21 cents stamp for each card with bulky embellishments please)
~ International Players please send large addressed label (or paper, not small return address labels). I'll cover the postage.

Please have fun with this swap, feel free to share your comments and your art with all of us! I'm here if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Participants here each name is link for ease of giving Rep points for cards received
View attachment 202337

Withdrew
bluelotusflower
lalka
dithespy
CiCiCreates

_______________Participants _____________** returns received**

**aginghippychic rep link

**Ancient Planter rep link

**aznfg rep link

daisies[/COLOR] rep link

**Daphne75 rep link

**Donnacr rep link

Evalila rep link

HushedKitty rep link

**JenUrebel rep link

**Kehlenn rep link

**KESagers rep link

**Ksj1717 rep link

**Kynara rep link

**Laffqueen rep link

**mcgillisj rep link

**Miss rep link

**Monica rep link

**nanvan rep link

**Nicky rep link

Queen Bee rep link

Stahlrala rep link

**Vegan4animals rep link

Last edited:
Hi Lalka and nanvan, Lurkers welcome. Good to see you dithespy and daisies thank you for joining, I will sign you up.

Linda, bluelotusflower just posted some absolutely gorgeous Asian themed coins in the Foreign Text Coin swap - she might be interested in this swap, but may not have seen it yet....don't know if she minds being invited, or if you invite people, but thought I'd mention it.

I would like to join please!
Welcome, so glad you are joining.
Am I going to join this swap??? YEEEEESSSSS - of course... oh, sorry :twitcy: - please sign me up... ;)
YEEEEESSSSS Nicky is here;)
Linda, bluelotusflower just posted some absolutely gorgeous Asian themed coins in the Foreign Text Coin swap - she might be interested in this swap, but may not have seen it yet....don't know if she minds being invited, or if you invite people, but thought I'd mention it.
Awesome Thank you, I do send invites but have not got around to yet.
Love to join. Thank you!
Good to see you here Kristin.

Back
Top Bottom