~ ASIAN ATC SWAP ~ open medium DUE: March 8, 2019

Going to open this 'Asian' dance with my cards... thanks to a weekend without commitments :)
Geisha.jpgChinese lantarns.jpgJapanese blossom and lantarns.jpgTemple on the Rock.jpg
Tried to do something different but I could not resist adding at least ONE geisha...

And there they are. Lots of fun to do. Linda, you were my inspiration for organizing by bits and bobs in the 10x10 cases from Michaels. These are ready to go postal.

ummmm YES PLEASE! :cute:

(i'd like to join hehe)
Wonderful I will sign you up. Thanks for joining Kynara

And there they are. Lots of fun to do. Linda, you were my inspiration for organizing by bits and bobs in the 10x10 cases from Michaels. These are ready to go postal.
LOL, Great cards, do you still have my POBox? And glad I helped. I try to keep my bits and bobs by themes, but not sure which are the 10x10's. I have 4 of these https://www.michaels.com/recollections-color-photo-craft-keeper/10468242.html (most are just white) and lots of the Scrapbook paper boxes.

Yep Linda. Those are the ones I bought. I have 3 boxes and organized by themes too. Makes finding elements so much easier.

Mine are done so you can sign me up for this one, please. I'll get them in the mail ASAP.
Awesome I will sign you up.
I'll lurk for now thanks - will make my cards and show to make sure that they are okay.
If it is Asian it should be fine. I left it pretty open. Just a reminder to everybody, If you make a card with a bulky embelishment (charms, brads, coins etc) I will need an extra stamp to add on the envelope going to each bulky cards new home.

Back
Top Bottom