~ ASIAN ATC SWAP ~ open medium DUE: March 8, 2019

I just had a chance to go back in this thread and see everyone's work. Wow what a range of styles and colors! I'm going to be so excited when we get our swap cards! Aginghippychic I love your crane!

Yes this group is doing so awesome stuff, and so fast. A part of my keeps wishing I had not chickened out on offering the 6:6.

MAIL CALL!!! I have envelopes from :)Stahlrala, :)daisies, :)KESagers, :)Ksj1717, :)Queen Bee, and :)HushedKitty.
I updated the first post. But I also have 5 trader envelopes so It may take me a little bit to get all the itraders done.

LOL Well unfortunately I think you would beat me up if I tried to grab them and run. Just kidding. Maybe you could make a couple more then keep you favorites. :D

I noticed they need more PAT hosts, and I was thing of an Asian PAT. Although I fear since supplies and knowledge varies so much people will have troubles filling requested themes.

Also thought about making a theme for each group, and people would a pick a group. But that wouldn't be run as a PAT. Cards would not be made specifically for each person. Still thinking.....

I noticed they need more PAT hosts, and I was thing of an Asian PAT. Although I fear since supplies and knowledge varies so much people will have troubles filling requested themes.

Also thought about making a theme for each group, and people would a pick a group. But that wouldn't be run as a PAT. Cards would not be made specifically for each person. Still thinking.....

another option would be to run it as a CAT (choose a theme) where people will make the cards in the themes THEY choose to make. that way you wouldn't have to worry about someone getting a theme they didn't have the supplies or knowledge for.

LOVE the idea of an Asian PAT!

Keep me in the loop - bit busy so I might miss out on the PAT but would love to participate... you know me - Japanese, Martial Arts, other Asian stuff - and I am sold ;)

As for CAT - if you make the cards YOU like, you will not let go of them Kynara ;)... see your own remark above on the cards for this swap :twitcy:

That ought to be fun and different. You don’t see that very often, right?

Back
Top Bottom