~ ASIAN ATC SWAP ~ open medium DUE: March 8, 2019

Welcome Miss. I have you signed up.

This is the ASIAN swap but I also started an Oriental Swap with three groups. If anyone is interested, you can sign up for one or all three. No Bulky, since there may be 3:3 times three groups. ~ Oriental for All Swap ~ All Mediums ~ Due April 24th, 2019

Group 1 is open media atcs
Group 2 is Hand Drawn atcs
and Group 3 is Open Media ATCoins!

MAIL CALL, Nanvan, Evalila, mcgillisj and Kynara all sent lovely cards. Thank you for the extra host cards. Evalila those envelopes are beautiful! And Kynara, I think your subconscious disagreed with the decision to send your cards in. You left the backs totally blank,

MAIL CALL, Nanvan, Evalila, mcgillisj and Kynara all sent lovely cards. Thank you for the extra host cards. Evalila those envelopes are beautiful! And Kynara, I think your subconscious disagreed with the decision to send your cards in. You left the backs totally blank,

OMG! I think that's the first time EVER that i've done that! :eek: I'm so sorry! I was in such a rush to pack them up before changing my mind :twitcy: haha

To all lurkers, and my players... I am sorry to say I thought timing on my next trip would be flexible but things changed. My son just gave me the date I have to be there so my plans have changed some. I will be leaving very early the day after these cards are due. If you still want to join please do so immediately and mail as soon as possible.

I will close this swap Sunday night Feb 17th, and will not be taking new sign ups after that. By March 4th, all cards should be mailed (international much sooner) and if you wish to withdraw please due so then as well.

Thank you so much for the reminder, Linda. I am struggling to find my muse and given my recent disappointment with the mail, I think it is probably best if I withdraw from the swap. I am very sorry :(

I think I better withdraw, Linda. I did have some ideas, might think about the Oriental swap. Hope your son is ok!

Well I was planning another Grandma trip, but a couple weeks ago they asked me if I make it for his graduation. And they just got the date set.

My eldest daughter is a Corrections Officer in Australia (political name change for Parole Officers :huh:). She is just about to start maternity leave and will be glad to leave her Domestic Violence and bikie people behind. She got her job after completing a Masters of Criminology at University.
Please sign me up (I was only lurking before) but my cards are now in the mail and on their way to you. The first is a waterfall card with a selection of panda pictures and the 3rd is a deconstructed hong bao envelope.

Received your PM, Linda! Time pressures are too much for me right now. My mother-in-law passed away on Jan. 13. Holidays just over with our visiting college kids, funeral, having to clean her retirement apartment... It's too much. I so hate withdrawing from swap obligations, but I think I have to do just that right now. I'm sorry. Please remove my name from your list of players.

Back
Top Bottom