Wee Folk, House-shaped ATC Swap, Open Media, Due March 7th, 2019

Kathleenlovesflorida love those painted gnomes! and ksj1717 TSMarie is right that tiny male fairy is sweet.

Please add me, and would you like me to share this swap with the House-a-thon thread?

The a-thon is going till midnight on Monday so there is still 6 days if any of you want to make more houses. :D

1_20190122_Wee_Folk_House_Shaped_ATC_swap.jpg
my first two
Just shared this swap in the a-thon and here is the a-thon link

Kathleenlovesflorida love those painted gnomes! and ksj1717 TSMarie is right that tiny male fairy is sweet.

Please add me, and would you like me to share this swap with the House-a-thon thread?

The a-thon is going till midnight on Monday so there is still 6 days if any of you want to make more houses. :D

Welcome, Linda4atc! I am excited to have a house-ATC guru join up! And thanks so much for sharing with the House-a-thon folks! I am a bit embarassed to admit that I didn't even realize that was going on. I have never participated in an a-thon and tend to stay mostly in the Swap Thread. Thanks again!

Thank you, a-thons are a lot of fun, but not everybody's cup of tea. LOL But you should check out the Block party trade thread. We are hoping this a-thon will help get the trade running again. It has been a little slow lately. The trade thread is ongoing you just drop in whenever your muse gets you building house shaped ATCs. And keep an eye out when somebody else puts some new real-estate on the market. There is a link at the bottom of my signature.

Back
Top Bottom