Lets eat swap Due date Feb 10

Stahlrala

ATC Virtuoso
Swap Due Date - February 10
Signup/withdraw date - Feb 1
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12

this is my first swap, I am really excited . For this Swap, we will be featuring food.
If you like to eat this is the swap for you.
Your food can be realistic, or cartoonish, whatever strikes you. Please make sure that you decorate your backgrounds!!! No plain white backgrounds, please. This is an open media swap, so you can collage, sew, paint, draw, whatever you like to do best! Be sure to create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will love it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large address label and a forever stamp. If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. I will provide all envelopes!!

US participants only this time

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a pm for my address.
this swap is 3 for 3
i hope 10 players are interested

Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending out your returns!

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave “you rock” points for the artists whose cards you received. If you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an iTrader for me.
1. suzi ;)
2. Ferretgirl Withdrew
3.Allegrae;)
4. cheyenneshea;)
5. Paintedchairs ;)
6. ksj1717;)
7.Angeljoy ;)
8. AuntieDeb ;)
9. aginghippychic withdrew
An emoji after your names means your cards got here;););)

Last edited:
Stahlrala, your message box is full so I couldn’t PM you. Could you PM your address?

I'm lurking.....are yummy, fattening, sugary, delicious desserts for subjects allowed? like cupcakes, cookies, and such? or would you prefer "food-foods"? lol

Back
Top Bottom