Shapes with a Twist Series -Circles Due Date March 10th

How is everyone doing on their set?

I have punched a lot of extra circles in different patterns as well as located some great glitter circles that I think will make some awesome little pieces of art!!

I am traveling but I created a stash and altered book I can jot down ideas in I can play with during my down time. I am not sure why I never thought about doing that before. I have found it very relaxing.

I am traveling but I created a stash and altered book I can jot down ideas in I can play with during my down time. I am not sure why I never thought about doing that before. I have found it very relaxing.

That’s brilliant! Now I want to do that!

Well, since I did one of these 'Shapes' series years ago, I guess I MUST play!
I'll make new cards, but thought some of you might like to see ones I made for the last go-round (in 2007!). I'll also include an image of my 'swap day' for that shape. And of the 'host card' I sent to each player. Lots of fun!

CircleSwap~Lois'Cards@2007.jpg CircleSwapInProgress@2007.jpg Circles-swap-ID-ATC.jpg

Yay Welcome Lois. I was hoping you would join since you gave me the idea in the first place!!

Well, since I did one of these 'Shapes' series years ago, I guess I MUST play!
I'll make new cards, but thought some of you might like to see ones I made for the last go-round (in 2007!). I'll also include an image of my 'swap day' for that shape. And of the 'host card' I sent to each player. Lots of fun!

View attachment 202609 View attachment 202610 View attachment 202611

I’m not exactly sure how I’m going to approach this, because I have several ideas. Hmmmm....might do more than one style...

Back
Top Bottom