Shapes with a Twist Series -Circles Due Date March 10th

I have been looking at this swap every time I come to the Forum and now my Muse won't let me do anything else - better sign me up, please.

Please sign me up!!! this sounds like so much fun! I have some ideas brewing. one question though, do they have to be smooth circles? or just circles in general? I was thinking for one a floral/plant theme and wanted to make sure this would be okay, much like a floral wreath.

Last edited:
Happy you are joining us Mrs.Alderman. That is an awesome idea but for this swap series we will focus on the shape itself. So just circles in general .

Please sign me up!!! this sounds like so much fun! I have some ideas brewing. one question though, do they have to be smooth circles? or just circles in general? I was thinking for one a floral/plant theme and wanted to make sure this would be okay, much like a floral wreath.

If these dont work, because of the flowers, I can try something new. I have lots of time. I have 2 in my gallery, but would like to send these 4.

1_circle_swap_006.JPG

1_circle_swap_002.JPG

1_circle_swap_003.JPG

1_circle_swap_004.JPG

The background, was make by using 3 colors of acrylics, 3 toilet paper rolls, and 3 bottle caps to make the circles. This quotes are attributed to Helen Keller

Thanks Heather... I haven’t added them yet because I’m not sure the cards fit the swap. I have my quotes chosen though....

I love your second quote soo much. How true!

Back
Top Bottom