ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Wings HandDrawn/HandPainted due March 8th
Swap Due Date -8th March
Signup/withdraw date -March 1st
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

This theme is wings, so that means you can draw any winged creature you like- birds, butterflies, angels, fairies, dragons, insects. You can also draw creatures that don't normally have wings, with wings, for example you can draw flying pigs or sheep. If you don't want to draw creatures you can draw aeroplanes or steampunk time machines!
Another option is to create your own fantasy creatures with wings. There is so much choice here, just ensure your image has wings on it somewhere.

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn or hand painted, no embellishments.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 8th March. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. I will no longer be returning cards at my own expense.

Who wants to play??

Players-
0 BexMadeMe
1 ThouArtDelyrias- withdrawn
2 Kae.Ryan
3 lazyshadows
4 karenr
5 Bunnymther
6 Gypsy- withdrawn

Last edited:
Sign me up, please and here are my cards.
As you can see, I went with a theme once I was pleased with how the first one(corgi) came out. These really s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d my drawing skills but I enjoyed it. The colors are somewhat brighter in person than in the photo. It will be hard for me to mail them off, but I’m sure they will go to good homes:)

Back
Top Bottom