Dictionary Words, A, B and C ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted/Mixed Media ~ Due Mar 29

We give words more power than they deserve sometimes, that's for sure! It's the intention behind them that counts. Thanks ladies, I'm loving the conversation.

You know I would be very happy with any of the swear word cards, I think they were super well done. The artist knows how win one over to the bad girl side

I have to go get a book from the library about how swearing is good for you.

Swearing is good for you : the amazing science of bad language
by Byrne, Emma,

Yes! CQ, I just read an article a few months ago about how you can lift more weight if you swear while you do it. Good news for my workouts. ��

Absolutely, Franciebelle! Lurkers welcome, Monica! I hope you get a chance to join!

Not clear on how to used the dictionary word and definition, being you stressed one owning a
dictionary are we to cut out the word and definition and "glue" or work it into our theme or can we hand print that ourselves working it into the composition?

Not clear on how to used the dictionary word and definition, being you stressed one owning a
dictionary are we to cut out the word and definition and "glue" or work it into our theme or can we hand print that ourselves working it into the composition?

Yes - you can do any of that. So you can either use the dictionary page as your background (with the word and definition showing), tear or cut it from a dictionary, print it from a computer (or typewriter, if you have one), or hand write the word and definition (neatly).

Yikes, sorry all! I had internet issues! Anyone else planning to join? I have plenty of room!

Back
Top Bottom