January PAT Due date: March 19

I would love to join!! may I please join group 1 and 2 as well?
Group 1- Girls with antlers or horns
Group 2- Pastel flower dryads or flower fairies (flower humanoids)

I would like a spot in Group 2 if there is one left please. I would like the theme Frida Kahlo in brights but if that is too specific for this swap I would like fairies in pastels.

Thanks for mentioning dryads Mrs.Alderman. Those are also ok for my theme as long as part of them is obviously plant like like having a tree trunk for legs.

I love drawing dryads! I make mine as plant-esque as possible, usually based off a specific plant, they have a humanoid shape but they are very well covered. sometimes the faces are more human but I usually add bark or leaves or something to frame it well depending on the variety of plant.

Carol - so sorry not to have updated your themes but I missed your post until today. For your Gp 6 'circus' theme would you be happy with just a selection of colourful tents?

welcome to our new comers - Onaki (gps 1 & 2), Mrs Alderman (gps 1 & 2), karenr (gp 2 - and it is now FULL!)

Thanks to those people who are chatting with their group members and further defining what they expect for their theme.

Onaki - when you say 'pin up girls or monsters' do you mean that whatever is drawn is in the classic 'pin up' poses?

Group 2 - I am not a hand drawn person and I would feel that Frida Kahlo is too specific (but she would look great in BRIGHTS) - would the other players be happy to use that theme for karenr?

When I say Pinup I mean anything with a pinup style to it. A female posing. Doesn't matter if it's old fashioned or recent. Anything the person would be comfortable creating is fine by me. Cute or Creepy monsters was a cute theme so I added that in case people weren't comfortable drawing a female pinup- or humans in general.

I'm fine with drawing Frida. :)

Hello Group 2! Okay, mostly IamWhatonearth and Mrs Alderman. Just checking in to see if I'm on the right track with my first three cards before I start painting them. Onaki, I haven't forgotten about you, but I feel like maybe sketching a pin-up during down time at work might be a bad idea. ;) IamWhatonearth, I'm drawing a leafy sea dragon for you, a real animal that looks like seaweed, and the fact that it's real still blows my mind. Mrs Alderman, the little living flower dryad is for you. Are these along the lines of what you were hoping for? I'm happy to make something different if I'm not quite on the right track.

46834389892_16bfbf58b9_o (1).jpg

Onaki, I messaged you on ig but didn't get a reply so I'll ask here instead. XD

Are cute monster girls ok for your theme? I was looking at pinups and not feeling inspired at all but I still want to make you a girl. lol

Back
Top Bottom