January PAT Due date: March 19

Cute/Creepy monsters or pinups are fine. Anything you depict as a pose is perfectly fine by me. Pinup boy, pinup girl, a dog posing, a purple tentacle monster posing from Maniac Mansion- doesn't really matter honestly, lol. Whatever you feel comfortable drawing, I'm easy to please.

Okay, CQ5 twisted my arm....
I'll join 6 and 8 brights on both.
Group 6 whimsical house, group 8 mushrooms.
Now I have to break my pattern of being a last minute sender.

I' like to join Group 4 zentangles, bright and Group6 ATCoins , bright. I will be drawing my ATCoins and I would appreciate if someone else draws, too, but I understand if it doesn't happen.

I am recovering oh so slowly from the flu and I have been out of touch with what has been happening in ATC world. CastleQueen kindly prompted me to sign up for this PAT. So could you please sign me up for Group 6 and Group 8 both with bright Friday Khaki.

I' like to join Group 4 zentangles, bright and Group6 ATCoins , bright. I will be drawing my ATCoins and I would appreciate if someone else draws, too, but I understand if it doesn't happen.

I see you want a bright coin. I think the theme is missing for the coin? I will be thrilled that you are drawing my cactus for the group. I guess it will depend on your theme, if I could draw it.

If there is still space in group 6, I will join in with birds (bright). I've been holding off join this one because I've been so busy and had a lot of committments to fill, but I'm nearly caught up now, so it's probably safe to take on something else. If the group has filled up now, not to worry - I don't mind having a little extra time!

I'd like to join; if groups are not yet full---

Group 5; owl
Group 6: fish-bright
Group 7: artist's choice
Group 8: owl-bright

Flower Dryad for Mrs Alderson
Frida Kahlo for Karenr

1_50724698_948387828689885_5712454658576875520_n.jpg
1_50885254_318890595421064_789987972001824768_n.jpg

After drawing a dryad I really want a card of one so it'll make me happy if someone takes a shot at it. XD Like I said though, any literary or mythical plant based creature or real animal that looks like its made of plants is ok though.

Could I sign up for group 6- brights- with theme of an eye? (I know it's random... I just realized how much I love the cards/coins I get that have a single eye image!) I might be able to join another as well... CQ was persuasive....

1_60889307_688970828163513_4642143791891873792_n.jpg

A cute monster girl for Onaki. :) Shuna from That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime. Just 1 more to go now!

Back
Top Bottom