Friend of AFA
Media
Returns Mailed March 19, 2019

Swap Due Date - March 14, 2019
Signup/withdraw date - communicate please
Number of Cards - 3 for 3,
Number of participants - 30
Open to all Mediums - only original art
NO BULKY EMBELLISHMENTS only flat cards please.

I love Angela Lansbury, and yesterday I went to see a Mary Poppins Returns and was pleasantly surprised to see her in it. I want to pay tribute to her with this swap. Awesome interview link
This is my swap gallery photo of the cards sent in on this swap.
1_A_woman_of_Magic_and_Mystery-Angela_Lansbury_Swap_Gallery.jpg

Top Row: Suzi, Linda4atc, Seascape131, Linda4atc
Middle Row: Suzi, jheuser, Allegrae
Bottom Row: Ancient Planter, Sescape131, Ancient Planter, Linda4atc​

Details....
~ All cards must have an Angela Lansbury image/theme
~ Cards must be 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
~ Each card should be a little different (original)
~ only send your best work.
~ Include username and real name on the back of all cards.
~ Cards should be sturdy but not thick. If marker ink seeps through you should probably back the card.

Please allow plenty of mailing time. I may be doing a Grandma trip in March and need to be swapped out before then.

Mailing... Mail goes to my Philo POBox the address has not changed if you have it.
~ Send your cards in individual protective sleeves.
~ US Players send a business sized SASE with Forever stamp (I have plenty of envelopes if you wish to do the large label and unused Forever stamp) (EXTRA stamps for bulky embellishments please)
~ International Players please send large addressed label (or paper, not small return address labels). I'll cover the postage.

Please have fun with this swap, feel free to share your comments and your art with all of us! I'm here if you have any questions.

Last edited:
List of participants

0. Linda4atc
1. **Allegrae rep link
2. **Suzi rep link
3. jheuser rep link
4. **Ancient Planter rep link
5. **Seascape131 rep link

I was surprised to see Angela Lansbury in Mary Poppins Returns. She is one of my all time favorite actors. I have watched every episode of Murder She Wrote twice. And I own 4 seasons in dvds. She has been in so many movies including Disney's Beauty and the Beast & Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Two lesser known movies I love is Mrs Santa Claus which I own and one called Mrs Arris Goes to Paris. and she was in Blue Hawaii with Elvis! Love them all LOL

Last edited:
I'm back, kind of frustrated, need to make another trip into town because my new printer scanner did not come with a usb cable. My internet signal is so iffy I can't go wireless. hi Pouringdiva, good to see you.

Allegrae thanks for joining, I wonder if I can find “The Manchurian Candidate” on Netflix....

I don't see it on Netflix but I found this you tube clip of Angela from it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ZnaRMhD_A

I added a great interview link to the first post.

Last edited:
I adore Angela Lansbury! Let me lurk for a bit and think about this one; we have so many trips coming up - starting next weekend- that I’m not sure I can get it done. Loved seeing her and Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins; I wish I were as spry at almost 59 as they are at 93!

And I agree with Allegrae - she was great in Manchuria Candidate. Wasn’t she nominated for an Oscar for that?

Suzi your Angelas have arrived. Love the variety, it surprised my husband when I listed the movies Pirates of Penzance, Sweenie Todd and Dorian Gray. Well done thank you.

Back
Top Bottom