A Woman of Magic and Mystery ~ Angela Lansbury ~ Due March 14, 2019

I printed out several Angela photos today and hope to work on getting some done for this swap this weekend. Will let you know if/when I'm ready to make it official. :twitcy:

Awesome, I was on my phone yesterday so I now have the list updated with both of you. And thank you I was worried this swap wasn't going to succeed.

Linda..I would love to join your swap, I am going to do my Atcs today and will try to mail tomorrow, I know I am signing up kind of late but I love Angela Landsbury and own every episode of Murder She Wrote. It took me this long to decide if I was going to do this or not, but as I said I love .Angela. Thanks

1_20190315_105007_Angela_Lansbury.jpg
I will swap out and mail on my next town day. Thank you all for helping me recognize this amazing woman and actress.

I received a wonderful collection of Angelas in the mail today! Thank you to Allegrae, jheuser, and our fab host, Linda!! I love them!! Now to leave itrade & you rocks... but not before I go fine some Murder, She Wrote to watch :jiggy:

Awesome. Glad the trip was short for some of you. Maybe I should watch Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris again. It's been awhile.

Last edited:
Lovely Angelas received from seascape131, Ancient Planter & Suzi. Thanks for hosting, Linda! Great swap! Off to leave iTrader/rep now...

Back
Top Bottom