Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuous Random Round Robins - 10

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    going on homers is a nice breather
    ~shirley~ A View Askew
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/27689568@N04/ -

New Swap: SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE, Due July 10, 2019http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...e-July-10-2019

xstitcher is offline Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just send me a pm when you are ready, katelnorth, so I don't miss the request!
    Mailed: April PAT
    Hosted: My Stitched Item
    Coming soon: My Stitched Item and Your Imagination [2] and August PAT
    Come check out The Continuous Random Round Robin - 10

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    will do. Not quite ready yet

I do also plan to make a big batch of starters to mail out while I am in the US (towards the end of the time there, when I am ready to come off homers) - because of course it's much cheaper that way!

Quote Originally Posted by xstitcher View Post
    Just send me a pm when you are ready, katelnorth, so I don't miss the request!
    Kate North
    http://katesquilting.blogspot.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now hosting: ATCoins: Sun, Moon & Stars, due 6 April 2019
    My APC ad here

4. Likes LucyMc liked this post
    cinlan is offline http://stores.ebay.com/creativeconnection2craft
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of envelopes going out in tomorrows mail, starters, thirds, and/or homers coming your way....Sweetgypsy, Silky1150, katelnorth, mrubyjean, allegrae, BSH, Suzi, and TAD, and one more to address as soon as I figure out who I am sending it to, and that clears out everything I had pending.

6. Thanks mrubyjean, Suzi thanked this post
    Likes BluSkyHare liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a bunch of envelopes going out tomorrow too. One for everyone on the active list plus a couple of homers for JavaZarf who’s on the homers only list. So now I’m all caught up and ready for more!

8. Thanks cinlan thanked this post
    Likes BluSkyHare liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received an envelope from Allegrae. Thank you!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maggie, I just sent you an envelope with some ATCs sets in it.
    BINGO! due 7/12/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/15
    Wild Wild West due 7/19
    Gnomes due 8/16
    July PAT(Pick A Theme) due 9/21

11. Thanks heymaggie thanked this post
    Likes heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get much worked on yesterday after all, but I did get almost everything that was hanging around waiting to be mailed, into the mail this afternoon. So envelopes are winging their way around to various people. Can't remember who - I think castlequeen, suzi, cinlan, two others. I sent an envelope to heymaggie, but that was a swap only, I think. More to come soon!

p.s. I think one of the others was ksj. My memory is not what it used to be! Oh, and one went to Lucymc, but that one is in addition to the others - I didn't have to buy postage for that one as it was just a normal stamp, but I remember there were 6 envelopes I had to pay for...
    Kate North
    http://katesquilting.blogspot.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now hosting: ATCoins: Sun, Moon & Stars, due 6 April 2019
    My APC ad here

13. Likes BluSkyHare, heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    prayer_at_night, I received an envelope from you today. You're right; we've not worked on the CRRRs together yet. I do have an envelope with your name on it so that I wouldn't leave you completely out, though. Thanks for getting it started! The cards you sent look like fun. I'm covered up with life right now, but I will work on those periodically and make sure it doesn't take too long.

15. Likes prayer_at_night liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    A question for all and a plea!

Firstly my question is ... how many CRRR sets are you happy to receive at one time?

For me to send at least two sets is more cost effective. Once the weight of the envelope goes over 20g we are charged for the 100g rate - so the more sets put in up to the weight of 100g is better. But obviously I don't want to be overloading people! I have set most people at two sets (and in a couple of cases three) but I wanted to check this was okay with all.

I personally am happy to receive more than one as it gives me more for me to play with!

And the plea ... please send me CRRR sets! I am in desperate need of more!!!
    IMPORTANT ... All overseas traders - please make sure all envelopes are well taped up as I've had some arrived torn
    Love to trade!
    Sometimes I go quiet ... I have fibromyalgia and it can limit my creativity at times

BluSkyHare is offline creating daily soothes the soul
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LucyMC, I am more than happy to get more than one set at a time. I try to do the same, too.
    I don't have any homers for you, but I have lots of starters ready, so I will send you some this weekend, if you like abstract (been working with my gel plate alot).

18. Thanks LucyMc thanked this post
    Likes LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as there is seriously no return deadline, I’ll take whatever you want to send. I put them in order in my to-do bucket and when I’m done with a set, I put them in appropriate envelopes to mail out. I don’t like sending just one item back either (doesn’t feel economical), so I wait until I can come up with at least two pieces to send. I try to send starters with those. I’ve had a lot of work at home and with my job, but I do get play time occasionally!

20. Thanks LucyMc thanked this post
    Likes LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSkyHare View Post
    LucyMC, I am more than happy to get more than one set at a time. I try to do the same, too.
    I don't have any homers for you, but I have lots of starters ready, so I will send you some this weekend, if you like abstract (been working with my gel plate alot).

That's great to hear! Happy with any starters ... loving getting creative right now!
    IMPORTANT ... All overseas traders - please make sure all envelopes are well taped up as I've had some arrived torn
    Love to trade!
    Sometimes I go quiet ... I have fibromyalgia and it can limit my creativity at times

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ksj1717 View Post
    As long as there is seriously no return deadline, I’ll take whatever you want to send. I put them in order in my to-do bucket and when I’m done with a set, I put them in appropriate envelopes to mail out. I don’t like sending just one item back either (doesn’t feel economical), so I wait until I can come up with at least two pieces to send. I try to send starters with those. I’ve had a lot of work at home and with my job, but I do get play time occasionally!
    Yay! It is so much more economical.

Looking forward to receiving some sets (when you're ready!)
    Love to trade!

23. Likes ksj1717 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by katelnorth View Post
    I've had a bunch of cards in this week - including three envelopes from Lucy (nice to have someone in the same country to mail to!). Hoping to get some work done today.

In a few weeks' time I think I'm going to ask xstitcher to set me to homers only - I'll be away for 6 weeks this summer, and I don't want stuff to hang around waiting for me to get back. I'll be at my mom's house, but there's really not much craft stuff there anymore (and we'll be packing up for a move and moving) so I don't want to offer an alternative address. It will be the first time I've gone on homers since joining the RR way back in thread 2 or so. Crazy!

I have some stuff waiting to mail, and will have more by the end of the day, so hopefully there will be some stuff from me going out tomorrow in the post. More to come, perhaps!
    Yikes! Hope I haven't overloaded you Kate! Like you say, it's so much easier when someone is in the same country! We need some more UK players .

Just being nosy ... are you moving far?

Hope you have a fabulous time over in the US of A! What a great idea to post some CRRRs whilst you're over there. And good luck with the move, when that happens.
    Love to trade!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, three finished sets ...

64883342_349129632346543_7654827113949691904_n.jpg

Mermaid ~ Silky1150, Katelnorth and me

64804825_716954898760924_5973316811628740608_n.jpg

Smile and think of something happy ~ ThouArtDelyrias, Katelnorth and me

65150957_831544260578254_4939958593723039744_n.jpg

Breakfast at Tiffany's ~ Allegrae, ksj1717 and me!
    Love to trade!

26. Likes mrubyjean, heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LucyMc, you made breakfast so exciting! I Love it! (and your other cards, too...but, I'm partial!)

28. Thanks LucyMc thanked this post
    prayer_at_night is online now Elvis Sparkley-Toes, the Christmas Elf
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the mermaids and Breakfast at Tiffany's sets! Awesome work!

I, too, send more than one set at a time, and often receive similar letters - it seems that we all like to get the most out of our postage! I'm absolutely cool with getting a packed envelope as long as you don't expect me to return them at lightspeed (I'm one of the slow ones! ^^°).
    Hugs, Sarah

30. Likes ksj1717, LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Starter cards received from Allegrae today (very clever including them with your swap cards!) and also from heymaggie. The Paris card looks great! Thanks everyone!

32. Likes pancake machine, heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyMc View Post
    A question for all and a plea!

Firstly my question is ... how many CRRR sets are you happy to receive at one time?

For me to send at least two sets is more cost effective. Once the weight of the envelope goes over 20g we are charged for the 100g rate - so the more sets put in up to the weight of 100g is better. But obviously I don't want to be overloading people! I have set most people at two sets (and in a couple of cases three) but I wanted to check this was okay with all.

I personally am happy to receive more than one as it gives me more for me to play with!

And the plea ... please send me CRRR sets! I am in desperate need of more!!!
    I, too, am happy to get more than one set to economise on postage. I try to get them back out within a reasonable time, but sometimes life gets in the way. I may be able to forward some to you by the end of the weekend.

34. Likes LucyMc liked this post