Into the Woods, Due March 15

CreativeSquirrel

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date: March 15
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: 12
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collage, mixed media, etc)

Theme
I’m so excited to be hosting my first swap! Please join me in creating art that celebrates the magic of woods and forests. Cards can be realistic or fantasy, trees, forest animals, streams, a glade, or dryads, jackalopes, living trees or hills, etc. Create whatever makes the woods magical to you!

Cards
- Cards must be standard ATC size (2.5” x 3.5”).
- Backs of cards should have your real name and username, and can include any other information you like.
- Please send work you’re proud of and would be happy to see in your own returns.
- A host card is of course not required but would be treasured!

Mailing
- PM me for my address when you’re ready to send.
- Send each card in an individual plastic sleeve and secure cards in the envelope so they arrive safely. I usually tape mine to cardstock to protect them on their journey.
- Please send a self-addressed envelope with one forever stamp (U.S), or a well-concealed $1 bill or global forever stamp (international), or contact me for PayPal info.

Other Stuff
- I will swap effort for effort, but if you want me to swap media for media for you, please let me know.
- Don’t forget to leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Players:
0) CreativeSquirrel
1) IstinKray IlverSay - received & returns landed
2) kathleenlovesflorida - received & returns landed
3) Suzi - received & returns landed
4) miss - received & returns landed
5) AmySi - received & returns landed
6) BlancoLobo - received & returns landed
7) Bluevioletz - received & returns landed
8) siempie_h - received & returns landed
9) aginghippychic - received & returns landed
10) ThouArtDelyrias - received & returns landed

Last edited:
Trees are a favorite thing of mine to doodle (and your tree tells sooooo much about you!), please allow me the honor of being the first to sign up for this swap.

I’m happy to have you join, AmySi! Welcome! That card would fit the theme perfectly, and I would be really interested in progress pics to see how you do them.

Welcome to the swap, BlancoLobo! I’ll add you to the list!

FlyingPhoenix, welcome to the lurkers lounge! I’d be happy to do a personal trade if you don’t make the swap. :)

Back
Top Bottom