Into the Woods, Due March 15

ooo, the gallery looks awesome! FYI - the link in the swap gallery is not correct as it links to the "word of the year" so need to click on next to get to it.

What a great weekend already. I got home today to a lovely package of woodsy beauties. Thank you so much to Miss, Istinkray, and Creative Squirrel. I absolutely love these cards! :D

Got my returns! Awesome cards from Siempie_h, AmySi and Thou Art Delyrias! Thanks Creative Squirrel for hosting such a fun swap! Off to leave points!!!

I got some really beautiful cards this weekend! Love them all!

I need help though! How do you leave rep points? I'm getting them confused with trader points, I can't seem to find where or how you leave them. Can anyone help a newb?

Hey IstinKray! I'm so glad you love your cards!

To leave rep points, you go to one of that person's posts and click the "You Rock" button at the bottom of their post. So that you don't have to scroll through the entire thread, I linked all of the names on the player list in the first post of this thread to one of that player's posts. Just click on their name in the first post and then click "You Rock" at the bottom of their post. You can also add a note to them if you want. Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom