Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 10s - Due Mar 31st

Here are my postage stamp 10s. I really like working with postage stamps!

These 10s are Olympic themed...the place where everyone wants a perfect 10! I'm always a little sad during the odd years, when there are no Olympics to watch.

10s received from plumhill and suzi!

glad you're enjoying them enough to jump into both groups this time plumhill! :cute:

Should my name be blue in the lists since my cards were received? Not a big deal. I see you've linked me, but I wasn't sure why I wasn't blue. :rolleyes:

Bold Grey is received. blue is linked but not received. ;) the blue is the default color when there is a link attached to it. the reason some are black is because they didn't have two posts to be able to link the second name.

*triple checks thread to be sure this is the 10s swap* I've got too many tabs open and four are for the same thread. :swoon:

I'd like to join this swap please. Postage Stamp Group.

*triple checks thread to be sure this is the 10s swap* I've got too many tabs open and four are for the same thread. :swoon:

I'd like to join this swap please. Postage Stamp Group.

I do that too! LOL plus I have two monitors so there's normally a video playing somewhere, an excel file or two open along with my many tabs. :twitcy:

welcome to the swap!

Back
Top Bottom