Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 10s - Due Mar 31st

Cards went into the mail yesterday. Bad weather was supposed to move into the area, but today is a beautiful sunny day, so hopefully they reach you in similar weather with good speed.

View attachment 204214

Oh my! I love the dog and cat card. I've seen those stamps on websites but never got the opportunity to actually use them.

:embarrassed::err::sad:

I completely lost track of what day it is... I'm swapping these out right this minute and they'll have to go out in tomorrow's mail. (our PO closes at 2:30)

I'm sooooo sorry guys!!!

Thanks, Kynara, for hosting these ongoing series!

I got great postage stamp returns from plumhill2001, Haagmm, Draketeeth, and Karr3ll, and wonderful bird returns from Suzi, Karr3ll, plumhill2001, and pouringdiva. Thanks all!

Received my beautiful postage stamp cards from donnacr, dithespy, blancolobo and AngelJoy!
Also, beautiful bird cards from AngelJoy, barbwat, dithespy and donnacr! Thanks everyone! And thanks, Kynara, for doing this big swap! I'll leave some reps now and some later, since I have duplicate players and my internet isn't working. I'm doing this quickly at the library! Bummer! ;)

Back
Top Bottom