Library Card Catalog Swap - 4th time! Due April 2

Ha! I've been expecting you, CastleQueen! You were my inspiration from the last swap to give folks the option to pick types of cards. Happy to have you on board!

Library card swaps have always been one of my favorites, so please add me. I will go for “default” - but it doesn’t really matter - I am willing to try any topic. I haven’t changed where I live, so you probably have my addy.

I spent half my work life as a library tech. I was in charge of switching out and updating the card catalog so this swap tickles my inner Dewey Decimal System. My husband even bought me a coffee table made out of an old card catalog. Please sign me up and I’ll take whatever.

What major Indiana university still uses the Dewey Decimal system?? JavaZarf you are in!

Allegrae, unfortunately, your cards are already on the way. I've gotten cards off to everyone except JavaZarf, who just joined. I think you have some good ones :)

I like to think I would be good at Jeopardy. But I seriously doubt that would be the reality! (Purdue, btw)

Back
Top Bottom