Library Card Catalog Swap - 4th time! Due April 2

Can you mention again how many cards you still have Pancake Machine? I mean it was a lot right?

Right. At home, I'd estimate about 800-1000 cards. These are cards that I've pulled because I think they could make good atcs based off the title. (Although sometimes I do wonder at what I've pulled, but that is the idea)

At work there is a large trash bin that is almost full to the top. There are also other boxes of cards here and there. While we don't have an unlimited number, there still seems to be lots and lots of cards available. I've got enough cards to run this swap every couple of years into the foreseeable future should I want to.

I don't mind at all when people use library cards they received from previous swaps. For that matter, you can use cards that were purchased or obtained from other places. Sometimes people send me their extra cards back. This is very nice, but you definitely can keep them and use them for other art or sharing out.

My cards are done and I did use one library card from the previous swap, LOL :)! I will upload them when I have more time, but meanwhile I´ll pm for your address pancake machine!

I was getting worried because I messed up two of my cards with ink that I didn't like.
But then I found one naked one still in the envelope - I will try to not ruin that one.

Not at all HushedKitty - send me your address and I'll send you some cards!

No worries JavaZarf. You've got some great cards going!

pancake machine, you are so lucky to have so many library cards! I check my local libraries and they don't have any - they've been thrown out as they have moved to computers. I did buy some cards from Etsy - but they sent me almost entirely Children's books. Some are good, but it wasn't quite what I had in mind when I ordered. LOL! I love the cards you send...

Okay, here are my cards :)! Thanks for the address pancake machine, I will try to get them into mail before the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom