handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due March 25th 2019

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums

Swap Due Date - 25th March 2019
Signup/withdraw date - none, but keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 20

I held this swap last year and it was really popular, so I thought it would be fun to repeat.

What is your favourite animal?
To participate in this swap you must choose x3 of your favourite animals.
The animals you choose go onto a nominated animals list- see below.
You must then make x3 cards of x3 animals from this list. (Cards made with animals not on the list will not be accepted).
You can make your cards all of the same animal or different, as long as it is an animal on the list. It is probably best you don't make your own animal choices, because if I am not extra vigilant you may get them in your returns!

I will TRY and take into consideration favourites when trading out, however this depends on cards received (your chosen animals may not have been made into ATCs).
I will also trade effort for effort where possible.

The sooner you sign up, the higher the chances your animals will be made into cards, so the better your chances of getting one (or more) in returns. An animal can only go onto the list once so if someone has already picked it please choose a new animal.

Hope this makes sense? Any questions?

To start the list I will add my own x3 animals.

Don't forget to nominate your x3 animals on sign up

Specific Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are not allowed.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards). Cards must be cards not thin paper please!
3. Cards must be fully coloured. Don't just leave the background plain white.
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add. Please also include the animal name to make easier for me when swapping out.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

I will add my own cards to this post upon completion.

Posting
1. The due date is 25th March 2019. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4.International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

Nominated animals list

Note- Any players who withdraw will have their animals marked in red. If you have already completed cards that is ok. If you have not already completed cards please can I ask you to use animals from the main list instead(in black type)thank you

Fox
monkey
border collie
sloth
dinosaur
pig
dragon
west highland white terrier (westie)
frog
raven
owl
cow
Pegasus
velcioraptor
orca whale
cat
tuxedo cat
seahorse
opossum
mule
fennec fox
red panda
koala bear
loris
humming bird
Galapagos Marine Iguana
Harpy Eagle
Suffolk Punch Horse
ice bear aka polar bear
camel
giraffe
porcupine
snail
narwhal
Mockingbird
Penguin
Elephant
lion
tiger
Chocolate Lab (dog)
perisan cat
Himalayan cat
white tiger
bat
blue footed booby bird
tropic bird
garden snake
ferret
parakeet
Anglerfish
Chameleon
Octopus
Lemur
red panda
maltese dog
dolphin
betta fish

Players (20 maximum)

1. BexMadeMe
2. Kae.Ryan
3.Vegan4animals
4. prex79
5. Wolf_Moon
6. catladybj- withdrawn
7. Linda4atc
8. zhouzhou
9. MCR34
10. asharnanae
11. Ellen
12. kathleenlovesflorida
13. tekamarie
14. FeatheredFox
15. mcgillisj
16. jo.on.the.go
17. ValhallaCreations
18 IstinKray IlverSay
19 Pamitha
20 Ilovemarley- withdrawn

Last edited:
Lurking. I haven't been in a drawing mood lately, but if I get inspired I'd love to participate again.

Would you consider adding a 6:6 to this swap? I'm seeing lots of possibilities here...

Unfortunately it has to stay a 3:3 and limited to 20 players only. This is due to the extra complexities swapping out with not only trying to swap effort for effort but also taking into consideration everyone's favourites!

Okay, Can I join? I had to think for awhile, will these work?
Cat (tuxedo)
Sea horse (if it counts, if not raven)
hatching baby (bird, dragon, turtle, etc) not snake;)

Welcome catladybj please choose another 2 animals. You need 3 choices altogether.

Welcome Linda4atc. I will accept tuxedo cat (cat has already been taken), Sea horse is also ok.
The hatching baby is a little too broad/complex for this so please could you give me one more animal for your third choice.

Back
Top Bottom