handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due March 25th 2019

Hi zhouzhou you can only choose the animal type, it is then up to the player how they choose to draw them. For example you can choose mouse, hedgehog and horse, and not realistic mouse, humanized hedgehog etc

Kae.Ryan your original choices are good. You cannot have more than one animal per choice/card just 3 in total.
This swap is already complicated as it is to swap out cards! It is not a pick a theme, although it may seem similar at first glance. Any other questions let me know.

She may be asking if she can make a two animal card with a cat riding a dinosaur, and still be on theme. Not sure but that is what came to my mind when I first read it.....

I would love to join!! As far as animals I love owls- it's listed, I love porcupines -not listed and snails not listed but also not animal more bug? So three not listed would be porcupine, snail and narwahl.

Last edited:
Yes I don't want to add animals, just combine some! I don't know what pick a theme is, but I don't have to have a cat riding a dino! Ill stick to one animal on each card..Can always save for another swap or maybe a hostie card? :) i just can't believe I haven't thought to draw one before! I love weird things like that! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom