handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due March 25th 2019

She may be asking if she can make a two animal card with a cat riding a dinosaur, and still be on theme. Not sure but that is what came to my mind when I first read it.....

I would prefer it to be one animal per card, for the reason this would complicate swapping out and having to choose whether the person who picked the dinosaur or cat gets it. I hope this makes sense. If cards have already been made featuring multiple animals I will accept them but from now on please keep to one animal type per card. This swap took ages to swap out last time and so I am wanting to avoid any extra complications thanks.

Yes I don't want to add animals, just combine some! I don't know what pick a theme is, but I don't have to have a cat riding a dino! Ill stick to one animal on each card..Can always save for another swap or maybe a hostie card? :) i just can't believe I haven't thought to draw one before! I love weird things like that! Lol!

I vaguely recall a swap previously of imaginary animals that were mashups of different animal types.
For his swap just make cards of animals on the list only please.
Also its probably not the best idea to draw your own animal choices as you may get them back in your returns. I will try to be vigilant to stop this but if you don't draw your own favourite animals then it definitely wont happen. I am beginning to remember how long it took me for swapping out last time!

kathleenlovesflorida you can have perisan cat (or did you mean Persian? I am no cat expert lol) , Himalayan cat and white tiger the rest are already taken.

The full animal list is in post one, so the idea is to draw 3 animals from that list. Cards made with animals not on the list will not be accepted.

It is probably best not to draw your own animal choices as it could risk you getting them back as your favourites in returns. However I will do my best to be as vigilant as possible.

Any more questions just ask.

One more question should we tell you which ones we are drawing so you wouldn't get everyone doing a owl or it doesn't matter as long as they are on the list? I just am checking with ya before I start making these because I'm super excited about all the possibilities of these different animals.

One more question should we tell you which ones we are drawing so you wouldn't get everyone doing a owl or it doesn't matter as long as they are on the list? I just am checking with ya before I start making these because I'm super excited about all the possibilities of these different animals.

Hi tekamarie you don't have to tell me which animals you are making. When it comes to swapping out if nobody has made your favourites you will receive random animals in returns. If there are half a dozen of your favourites made then you receive still 3 cards in returns only. I will also try to consider trading effort for effort/like for like when swapping out so this is another variable which may affect returns. Basically favourites cannot be guaranteed but I will do my best with the cards received.
Think of it as a lucky dip with a bonus if you get your favourites!

hey hey hey! I got my animals finished up today :D I chose to draw the: Loris, Hummingbird, Camel and Porcupine.

And Man...... I missed the Blue Footed Booby Bird! ( Great pick Jo.on.the.go! and so cool that you have visited the Galapagos, I would love to go there :) ) I may have to do one now, just cuz I love me some blue footed booby bird!

FaveAnimalsATCweb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom