handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due March 25th 2019

I'm going to risk mailing mine tomorrow. They usually make it really quickly. I've been struggling with drawing lately. I'm just not in the mood.
I know you'll have to mail them back if they are late. Just choose your favorite as a hostie before mailing back, if it comes to that.
View attachment 204729
View attachment 204730
View attachment 204731
View attachment 204732

ok thanks for letting me know. On a good week they can arrive in 5 days so I've got my fingers crossed they do make it.

I keep waiting for you to say you got my cards. I sent other cards the same day to France and they just received them so hoping you get them like soon!!! ❤️

please

Swap closes tomorrow, I can wait one more day for late cards then I need to swap and send back on Tuesday as it's my day off and the only chance I'll get to sort cards this week.

woot! my returns came to me this week :D thank you to BexMadeMe for being a super host and also to : Ellen, Jo.on.the.go and Wolf_Moon, not only for the lovely arts but also all doing one of my animals! :D

Wow, what gorgeous cards! I got the angler fish from Ellen, Octopus from Pamitha, and the dragon from Zhonzhou (which was the closest animal to a chameleon haha!). They are all just lovely.

Back
Top Bottom