handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due March 25th 2019

Fantastic cards: from IstinKray IlverSay, awesome mule; from jo.on.th.go, adorable opossum and from mcgillisj, fabulous fennec fox!!! Thank you all, and to BexMadeMe for hosting again this fantastic swap!!!

My cards were a wonderful surprise of animals. Good thing that I love life in general! Thanks to Bex for hosting and to Shoushou for the Highland Cow, Valjalla Creations for the Red Panda and Kae.Ryan for a wonderful seahorse. I will leave you all remarks soon.

Ohh my Gosh awesome animals received, they are perfect. Thank you for all your extra work on this. Off to give reps and hostie itrader.

Thanks for hosting BexMadeMe" - it is always nice to get cards that feature something that is a "favorite" and all of my cards received featured favorite animals. Thanks to":
FratheredFox - Chiroptera (bat)
Pamitha - Bat
Asharnanae - Blue Footed Booby

Last edited:
I'm pleased to hear so many returns have been received from happy players. Thank you to everyone for making this swap so popular and for the positive feedbacks I have received. This is the second time I have run this swap and I am sure there will be a third at some point in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom