APRIL FOOL'S! Snarky is the new black! Due April 1, 2019

Vegan4animals

ATC Guru
Media
Date due: April 1, 2019

Number of cards: 3 for 3

Number of players: 30

Format: Open

Anyone in the mood to tickle some funny bones? I had some fun doing a couple of these for a recent PAT swap and thought it would be fun to host a swap for April Fool's Day!

Please share pics so we can all be awed and entertained by your many talents!

In case you're not sure, "snarky" means sarcastic, cheeky, playfully irreverent, caustic, acerbic, etc. You can google for snarky images to get some ideas. Any format is fine as long as it fits on an ATC! If you want to swap like for like I will do my best.

When you're ready to send your cards, pm me for my address and include a sase with appropriate postage depending on # of cards. International, same thing except please include appropriate dollars.

So who wants to play? I do! Any questions or comments I would love to hear them!

Names in red indicate players who have not communicated throughout the swap and have not responded to several private messages!

1. Vegan4animals - rec'd
2. CastleQueen5 - rec'd
3. Pouringdiva - rec'd
4. Ali - rec'd
5. ksj1717 - rec'd
6. AncientPlanter - rec'd
7. MDOC1976
8. AngelJoy - rec'd
9. Sweetgypsy - rec'd

Adding my cards here:
View attachment 203372View attachment 203373View attachment 203374

Last edited:
I have quite a few snarky quotes, going to dig in and see if I can find the stamps to join! Lurking!!!

Can you do like comic strips like memes and stuff? Because some host are iffy about blank backgrounds.....

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you have an example?

Sure can! My meaning are of these! These are troll face memes and being the first meme he literally came out on April Fool's day as a joke on Devaintart.com....just as case you didn't know this! Because I don't know if you are a member of the website, and I think these are appropriate for this because they are very snarky and stupid and funny and down right inappropriate....so anything! Lol

troll_face_comic_vol__30__come_out__by_kyurem600-d5xszqy.jpgtroll-face_o_373457.jpg297378528-trollface-meme-lessons-in-romance.jpg

Sorry Wolf_Moon, I'm thinking they are too "out there" for this type of swap! It's not just the blank backgrounds, but the "art" involved is minimal as well as the humor aspect. I'm not sure many players would enjoy receiving a card such as this in a swap. If I'm mistaken, someone please enlighten me!

Back
Top Bottom