Winter Is Here: Hand drawn/painted Game of Thrones/ Song of Ice and Fire Swap~April 5

Returns went postal today! Hope they reach everyone quickly and safely. I have to say, it's a very quick swapping out when you only have four players :)

Few, but mighty!

BTW, nearly finished with my costume for the premiere party I am attending. While I want to post a photo, my main costume is Melisandre without her necklace and it's pretty awesomely gruesome. I sewed long hanging boobs and white pubic hair onto a flesh-colored unitard and painted in the folds of the skin. I am also adding while hair extensions to a bald cap. |The idea is that I will enter the party as regular Melisandre and sneak off to change into the naked version part way through the night, re-enter and pretend I can't find my necklace. So, no photos, but let your mind wander haha.

Omg!! That is so awesome!!! I can't even handle it, that's simply the best costume idea for Got I have ever heard! I am also thrilled I received your Tormund card! All my returns are amazing! Awesome job everyone! :)

Got all my returns today too! So great to have them before the premiere! I have Zandradee's Sanza, Flying Phoenix's Jon Snow and Miss's Aria. Beautiful cards everyone!

Back
Top Bottom