Winter Is Here: Hand drawn/painted Game of Thrones/ Song of Ice and Fire Swap~April 5

miss

full-fledged
Staff member
Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - April 5, 2019
Signup/withdraw date - March 31, 2019
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -25
Medium: Hand drawn/ painted

This swap is for fans of the HBO series Game of Thrones and/ or the Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin which the TV show is based on. Art work can be based on either (i.e. character portraits that look like the actors or your own interpretation of the book characters; scenes that have appeared in one but not the other, etc.)

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock or watercolor paper.
- No embellishments. This is a hand drawn/ hand painted swap. Cards should be flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. Focusing on a character or characters/ scene is probably your best bet, but feel free to let your imagination run wild. If you're not confident drawing people, there are always direwolves, dragons, settings, sigils, maps, etc. No plain white backgrounds, please!
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope with at least .55 postage. Please include your username on your SASE
- International participants – please include a label or slip with your address written neatly. Unused US postage, a US $1, or unused postage from your country if you're in Canada, Australia, or the UK would be greatly appreciated.

I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive.

Please note the due date is April 5. I plan to swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time! I would love for most of the returns to be with you in time for the season 8 premiere date (April 14) :)

Who wants to join me?

1. Kae.Ryan-- RECEIVED!
2. zandradee-- RECEIVED!
3. FlyingPhoenix-- RECEIVED!
4. IstinKray IlverSay-- RECEIVED!

Last edited:
Thank you! Hope you'll play (and that I can nab a few more fans as well :))

One month til the final season starts!

A little over three weeks til cards are due... how's everyone doing?

Wow, how did I miss this swap?! I want to join but I'm not sure that I have enough time to git er done! I am working on my costume for the premere party, perhaps some drawing can happen as a sewing break.

Back
Top Bottom