You must verify that you have read the above by joining with the statement:
“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

now that it is morning and out of bed i can fully reply the way you want
To Join This Swap:
You must verify that you have read the above by joining with the statement:
“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

Thank you, Monroy! ;)

i have my themes now :jiggy:
Group 2 - HD/HP Girl in Paris (50% card using pink)
Group 4 - Mix media- New York, London and Paris

Thank you

Well that's going to be a real challenge miss... doing a HD/HP card on a "real persons" TV series not known in the Netherlands may prove to be a tall order for me... Will see what I can come up with but I will not guarantee that it is going to be a successful project.

It doesn't have to be in a realistic style, if that helps. It could be whimsical or chibi-style or whatever. And the link provides pictures so it doesn't matter that you've never seen the show (it's kind of an obscure show; I don't think many people here have seen it).

Sorry for being too difficult...:(

LOL Don't worry, It is a challenge, but not "too difficult". Pictures are all we need. I was afraid to do martial arts pages in a recent trade, but I surprised myself. I have already found some kendo images to play with. ;)

I just finished my cards for January's PAT tonight, so I'd like to play!

Group 1, Artist's favorite animal in a jar/terrarium/bell jar, if that fits under the regular theme. I'm really into art with unexpected things under glass lately. :) If that doesn't work for Group 1, I'll think of another theme.

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Well that's going to be a real challenge miss... doing a HD/HP card on a "real persons" TV series not known in the Netherlands may prove to be a tall order for me... Will see what I can come up with but I will not guarantee that it is going to be a successful project.

I have full confidence in you, Nicky! As miss said, the pictures are all you really need, so the link should help! :)

I just finished my cards for January's PAT tonight, so I'd like to play!

Group 1, Artist's favorite animal in a jar/terrarium/bell jar, if that fits under the regular theme. I'm really into art with unexpected things under glass lately. :) If that doesn't work for Group 1, I'll think of another theme.

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Welcome, CreativeSquirrel! That is non-specific enough to fit in group 1! Adding you now!

When you wrote this did you mean AND or did you mean OR, or did you mean AND/OR?

Do you want all 3 on one card, or one of the 3 ?

Good question, CQ. I assumed because of the way it was written that Monroy wanted elements of all three cities in each card, but I will PM her to make sure. :)

When you wrote this did you mean AND or did you mean OR, or did you mean AND/OR?

Do you want all 3 on one card, or one of the 3 ?

Hey CQ! I did confirm with Monroy28 that it is indeed "AND." Elements of all three cities must appear in the card. :)

Back
Top Bottom