February PAT, open theme, due April 11th, 2019

I will join a second group

Group 5 – Altered Playing Cards (APCs) – Regular Themes

Zebra

Players in this order, I know you will do the symbol so I won't type that out and make it harder for you.

Clubs: 6, 9, 10, J,

I will join a second group

Group 5 – Altered Playing Cards (APCs) – Regular Themes

Zebra

Players in this order, I know you will do the symbol so I won't type that out and make it harder for you.

Clubs: 6, 9, 10, J,

Awesome, CastleQueen5! Have the APC groups been slow in PATs lately?

YES! super slow. It gets frustrating when you join a pat for apcs and a player is a no show. You have a pretty useless apc, and a gap in your apc deck.

Hmmm. It's been almost a year since I hosted a PAT, but the APCs definitely seemed to be slower this time around.

Yes there is Monroy28... Kendo is where they wear the Masks (see kneeling warrior here) Kendo.jpg or this one Kendo2.jpg.
Samurai are ancient warlords of Japan Samurai.jpg and last but not lease the 'famous' Japanese Ninja Ninja.jpg. See, three completely different martial artists from Japan. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I'm still learning about APCs. It can be altered with the requested image in any way, is that correct? For example, for CQ5, I could do a collage over the bulk of the card with a zebra or I could draw a zebra hiding behind the clubs, and either would be acceptable?

Also, I would specify exactly which card (like 7 of hearts) I need from each other player?

I'm still learning about APCs. It can be altered with the requested image in any way, is that correct? For example, for CQ5, I could do a collage over the bulk of the card with a zebra or I could draw a zebra hiding behind the clubs, and either would be acceptable?

Also, I would specify exactly which card (like 7 of hearts) I need from each other player?

Hello Haagm! For APCs, you start with an actual playing card as your base. The card is then altered however you (or your recipient) wishes, but the upper left corner of the card must remain visible to show card number and suit.

Back
Top Bottom