February PAT, open theme, due April 11th, 2019

Hello! Here's my theme- sorry for the delay. I would like a vintage sun. I also love text on my cards.
Player 1 5 of hearts
Player 2 me
Player 3 5 of diamonds
Player 4 5 of clubs
Player 5 5 of spades

Thank you!!

Hi, if there is still room, I would like to sign up for group 1: theme - a cat in a heart.

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Finished my first two cards for Group 1: a gray tabby cat on a crescent moon for Terri F, and a small dog dressed up for yonawrites. The others are sketched out and just waiting for paint!

ATC 0054 Moon Cat 02.18.2019 afa.jpgATC 0053 Georgie at Home 02.17.2019 afa.jpg

Awwww I don't know if I will buy his zombie stamps, I don't think my favorites are even available yet. But I will have some for my collection. She is perfect, thank you

Great cards, BexMadeMe! I really love the girl with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Super cute!

Here are my last two for group 1: a cat in a heart for aginghippiechic and baby dragons for Nicky.

ATC 0055 Morning Rituals 02.20.2019 afa.jpgATC 0056 Nestlings 02.20.2019 afa.jpg

I noticed nobody has joined group 4 (see below) if you want to put me in group 3, it would be ok with me with the theme as artist choice

Group 4 – Mixed Media and/or Collage – Open Themes
1. Monroy28 - New York, London and Paris (note: elements of all three cities must appear on the card)

Back
Top Bottom