February PAT, open theme, due April 11th, 2019

I noticed nobody has joined group 4 (see below) if you want to put me in group 3, it would be ok with me with the theme as artist choice

Group 4 – Mixed Media and/or Collage – Open Themes
1. Monroy28 - New York, London and Paris (note: elements of all three cities must appear on the card)

That is disappointingly true, Monroy28. We seem to be a little slower than normal. I will go ahead and move you to group 3.

yes it does, Thank You . i looked up Kendo, there seems to be a lot of anime Kendo but without the mask but it does have the wooden stick. I will be sure to add a mask.

Yes there is Monroy28... Kendo is where they wear the Masks (see kneeling warrior here) View attachment 203414 or this one View attachment 203417.
Samurai are ancient warlords of Japan View attachment 203415 and last but not lease the 'famous' Japanese Ninja View attachment 203416. See, three completely different martial artists from Japan. Hope this helps.

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Can I please join CastleQueen5 in Group 5? My theme will be 'Time' with player's choice of card, as I don't collect entire packs.

Cards for groups 1 and 2

Love Sunday's with no commitments... gave me a chance to finish the cards for groups 1 and 2 that I started on last week.

So here are the cards for Group 1:
Gray cat on cresent moon for Terri F Gray tabby on cresent moon for Terri F (Group 1).jpg;
Small dog dressed up for yonawrites Small (bull)dog dressed up for yonawrites (Group 1).jpg;
Favourite animal in a jar for CreativeSquirilFavourite animal in a jar for CreativeSquirrel (Group 1).jpg; and
Cat in a heart for aginghippychicCat in a heart for aginghippychic (Group 1).jpg

and as a hostess gift:

Mucharc the Cat for TSMarie Muchard the Cat for TSMarie (hostess gift).jpg

Last edited:
And as promised, the cards for Group 2:

Girl in Paris (Pink) for Monroy28 Girl(s) in Paris (Pink) for Monroy28 (Group 2).jpg;
Len Peralta Zombies for Linda4atcLen Peralta Zombies for Linda4atc (Group 2).jpg;
Heidi Adler from X-Company for missHeidi Adler X-company for miss (Group 2).jpg;
Girl with her border collie for BexMadeMeGirl with her border collie for BedMadeMe (Group 2).jpg

and I did one for my own collection as well

kendo for Nicky (Group 2 - own card).jpg

Any chance I can switch to group 5? That way we are closer to having a full group. If not - no worries. Thanks!!

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Can I please join CastleQueen5 in Group 5? My theme will be 'Time' with player's choice of card, as I don't collect entire packs.

Welcome, Donnacr! I'm happy to give CastleQueen5 some company! :)

Back
Top Bottom