Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BIRDHOUSES, WHIMSICAL OR REALISTIC, handdrawn/handpainted swap, due April 10

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Signup/withdrawal date was yesterday, so technically I could swap out whenever all cards are in. I know two sets are in the mail on their way, and I’m still waiting to have my PMs answered by the other. Will keep everyone posted when cards arrive.
    Now Hosting: Doorway to Fairyland, Altoid Tin Mail Art Swap ; Mother Goose Challenge ATC Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Micaela, your cute birdhouses have arrived. Love the little birds, too! Thanks for the extra host card!
    Now Hosting: Doorway to Fairyland, Altoid Tin Mail Art Swap ; Mother Goose Challenge ATC Swap

3. Likes micaela liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mushu, I think you mailed your cards on the 3rd. I still have not received them, hopefully tomorrow. Ilovemarley, your cards are here! Thank-you for the extra!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still awaiting the last cards. I assume they are being forwarded from my old address (but even so, they should arrive very soon). Will swap out over the weekend, we should have some really great returns!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope they get there. If they don't I understand and you can send them back.
    Crafting is my passion!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries, Mushu, they just arrived! I am glad they will be included! Swapping out tomorrow.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    All cards have been swapped out and are in the mail now. Hope you love your returns, and remember to leave iTrader and rep points please.

9. Likes dnewton972 liked this post
    dnewton972 is offline And God created PURPLE! Amen!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received my cards! Thank you to paintedchairs - bird and feeder in tree, pattisscrappin - Birdhouse and yellow flowers and blancolobo - lighthouse birdhouse! Love the cards! They all are wonderful!

Thanks for hosting as well cicicreates!
    Last edited by dnewton972; 04-20-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you received your returns! Just need to say, the lighthouse one was not done by me, I suspect my name was included as the Swap Host. See if there is another name somewhere, I just didn’t want to get credit for someone else’s work.

dnewton972 is offline And God created PURPLE! Amen!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I corrected the post. Lighthouse done by blancolobo. All card makers deserve a "you rock!"

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received lovely birdhouses. Thanks to all.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your birdhouse cards should be arriving by now. I mailed them a little over a week ago, so let's hear from you when you receive them please, so I know they are getting to you ok, and I also know about when I should send to archive. Hope you love your returns, this was a fun swap with great art!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please let me know that you received your returns, I appreciate it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's almost time to archive this swap, but I would really like to hear from more players, that your returns have been received, please and thank-you!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not hearing from any more players, weeks after returns should have been received, so I am going to go ahead and archive this swap this evening.