Zentangles and Word Weaving Swap, HandDrawn/HandPainted-- Date Due: March 28, 2019

I will, Gypsy ~ welcome!
But please be aware that you have just one week to get your cards to me.
The swap deadline is next Thursday March 29.

Hi everyone...the cards are swapped and were mailed yesterday.
I waited an extra week in hopes that zandradee's lost-in-the-mail set would arrive but no luck :cry:

The cards were all beautiful and I hope you enjoy your returns. THANK YOU ALL!

Please leave "rep points" for the artists of your returns by clicking on the YOU ROCK! button at the bottom of any artist's posts. Everyone's name in the list of participants in my first post is linked to a post, so just click on a name and it will take you to a post where you can leave a YOU ROCK!

Your artwork has inspired me to host another zentangle swap, so please watch for my next swap: Zentangles on a Watercolor Background! I'd love any/all of you to participate!

I received my cards today! Thank you sarat, Donnacr, and Heather Knits for cool cards! Many thanks to mrubyjean for hosting! :)

Thank you, mrubyjean for hosting this swap! I received great returns from Patsy, An.M.Sudyka, and CherylS. Thank you all for sharing your talents!

Fabulous cards arrived in my mail box today. Thank you Donnacr, sarat and CherylS for your wonderful artwork and a huge thanks to mrubyjean for hosting!

My gorgeous cards arrived last Wednesday from: ksj1717, patsy-newb and Essy.

Many thanks to our Host for a clever swap idea

off to leave points for all

Thank you, Donna!

Usually by the time cards get to Australia, I have heard from all the US participants...but this time, I am still waiting to hear from 4 more folks that their returns arrived safely. I would like to archive this swap by the end of the week, so please let me know soon, with a note to the thread, a PM or an iTrader. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom