Mixed Media Towers and Spires Swap, Date Due: March 22. 2019

Do you know how many times I have overlooked this swap? being cold and bored, I started looking deeper into the swaps I bypassed.

I just love this swap, it is very much like a travel swap, but we are going to places with Towers etc. Vicki really should get a cookie or at least a cool sticker on her passport, because her cards were inspiring and made me realize, I could produce some fun cards for this swap.

So sign me up.

I did love all the other examples too.

It is cold and rainy. I dont want to get in my Car, and to to the library. I also dont want to sit here and be cold. But I would like to get a few magazines from there FOL area, for 10 cents, and I have an audio to pick up that I requested. Still I think I will go Saturday. The library is closed on Fridays.

Finished two using a cityscape image I've had for a while. I think it's a "real" place, but can't remember now!
I'll post pics soon.

I like your cards, Angeljoy.

CQ, Wired is a great magazine for cool images, though, isn't it?

I've finished 3 cards and will work on the 4th this weekend. I used an image of the Pilgrim Monument in Provincetown, MA for one. I had a family member who lived across the street from the monument for many years so it has memories for me.

I don't know if you keep track of lurkers, Martha, but I wanted to let you know that I am unlurking in this thread so I can concentrate on the Zentangle word-weaving. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom