Luck of the Irish - due April 20th

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Due: April 20
Signup/Withdrawal date: none, just let me know
Number of Players: 30
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Media: Hand drawn, hand-painted and mixed media

This swap is all about St Patrick's day!

Please create cards that is appropriate for the holiday: shamrocks, rainbows, and leprechauns are good examples of what you can use in your cards. However, please keep it G rated, the holiday is a bit more then just beer! Since St. Patrick's day is a religious holiday you can create cards with a religious theme such as the St Patrick's cross for an example, however, if you don't want these kinds of cards please let me know in the comments as you sigh up, so you don't get them!

If you want, since we are in a Irish mood, you can create cards with Celtic knot designs or besides with leprechauns, you can use other mythical creatures from Irish folklore. However, some of these creatures kind of scream Halloween, so go for simple designed one's like silkie, fairies, kelpie, and cait sidhe (are a type of fae that is a black cat with a white patch on its chest.)

Also keep in mind, since this is St Patty's day please use the appropriate color scheme: Green, gold, and white are commonly used (But mostly green!) I don't want to see cards that are black with neon pink and purple shamrocks all over it; it would be cool but it does not scream St Patty's day! If you did cards based on the mythical creatures this is not necessary but I would like Celtic knots to be. Neutral colors are welcome to use as long green is still involved.

Please read carefully!!!!!!

International players: please sent an addressed business envelope (the long ones) with either 2 US dollars or an global stamp...these can be gotten online! Do not place the stamp on the envelope!!!!!

US players: please sent an addressed business envelope (the long ones) with 2 lose forever stamps. Do not place the stamps on the envelope!!!!! The reason for this is I had envelopes seal themselves or stick themselves to the stamps...how that managed I can't tell you....and that was problematic for me in the end!

Hostie cards are welcome but not necessary! :)

Please write on the back of your cards your name, username and were your from so we can give you itraders or you rock points! Please remember to give me some love too :3

Who wants to play!!!!

0 Wolf_Moon
1. Marie - received
2. jheuser
3 Karr3ll - received
4. DreamWave- received
5 Suzi- received
6. Onaki- received
7. Mrs.Alderman- received

Last edited:
Bluesky welcome to be comfy on the big 'green' couch

Marie welcome! :3