Overlooked but not unloved cards swap Due April 7th 2019

I'll sign you up, Kathleenlovesflorida.

And I'll let you know when your cards arrive, pancake machine and CastleQueen.

Beverley, your amazing cards are here. You have proved just how much we need this swap. All your cards are wonderful and would have been forgotten. Now someone will be able to appreciate your work as it deserves!

should we leave the back information on the card from the original swap? or put in this new information? or add the new information on a tiny slip and slip it in?

All of mine were errors of drawing an object cutting it out and putting it on a H/D H/P background- the challenge was pure H/D. One was a print of my art and then put on a H/D H/P again the challenge was pure H/D. all are beautiful. some i made extras for the swap.
i have one of a coffee hipster from La Peltra artist for the Feb pAT 2019 SWAP, but the artist wanted Zombies from her collection. So now Coffee hipster is off to all of you.
I love all of them but am now happy to find a home for all of them.

OH I WANT A COFFEE HIPSTER. Drinking coffee right now, but not very hipster. I have hipster kids. Love them to death, and almost as much as coffee. I mean I love them MORE than coffee.

When they kids were little I used to tell them I love them more than Pizza or icecream. Now they are adults so coffee works. When Garrett was young he told me one day that he loved me more than Baseball, so I knew then he really really loved me.

Leave the information from the original swaps. It will give all the relevant info about when it was made.

I guess your son must really love you, CQ5. It would be like my sons saying they loved me more than football (soccer). I don't remeber that happening ....

Back
Top Bottom