Overlooked but not unloved cards swap Due April 7th 2019

Only waiting for 4 players! If you haven't mailed already, I would suggest you get your cards in the mail asap!

Mushu and gypsy, your amazing cards have arrived safely. Thanks for all the extras, Mushu. I really appreciate your generosity.

Cards are all swapped out and ready for mailing. I hope you love your returns!

That's amazingly quick delivery, pancake machine. They were only mailed on Friday!

I think that magic was involved but my cards arrived on the 15th (this is the first chance I have had to acknowledge them).

thanks to all the artists (don't know why most of these cards were unloved - they are gorgeous) and to our Host. Sorting a swap like this must be quite a challenge.

off to leave points for all

It was certainly tricky to sort out like for like, no duplication and no giving artists their own cards back for twenty players. So far I've heard that one person has their own card back.

It was a fun swap, though and some fantastic cards have new homes!

Thank you, dithespy, for doing this swap!

I received some lovely cards from: Bunnymther, Monroy28, kathleenlovesflorida, Ancient Planter, Beverley and QueenBee.

My lovely cards arrived today! Thanks to Allegrae, Beverley, BluSkyHare,QueenBee, Suzy, & JenUrebel. Thanks for hosting another fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom