Trash to Treasure XI ~ due May 4, 2019

Creative K very good and unique use of the tape measure on the fisherman card.

I really like the Feather card, I am not even into feathers, I just like the peace theme, and the colors it all comes together.

what trash did you use on the cabin with the stone path?

Hey everyone, thanks for the encouragement!. The cottage pathway was actually Hand drawn...no trash involved. ��

Can you believe I did a birdhouse? Items used: Faux ephemera cardstock; multicolored tissue paper (birdhouse); vintage magazine page (text); back of index page(grass); piece of music sheet; chickadee postage stamp

Number 2, items used; Gold paper doily (wheel and handle); piece of baby wipe used for ink/paint cleanup (lawn); floral napkin; back of orange, yellow, black and brown packaging (cart).

Number 3, "Zetti Queen", items used: Gold paper doily; Miscellaneous trash stash (queen); orange tissue (wings); 1/2 paper ruler (side borders).

Here are my first 4 cards. Two more to go...I should have been making my Postage Stamp Mix-up cards - will have to do that before I finish my T2T cards.
1) Get a Jump - Carrot image from seed package, orange tissue paper, text from coffee paperboard package
2) Green Goddess - turquoise and white patterned layer of cardboard from Stitchfix box, gold doily and postage stamp from envelope trash was mailed in
3) Scout - vintage sewing pattern piece, mini clothespin, piece of twine - the scan is blurred - can't get a focused picture because of the clothespin embellishment
4) Urchin - black and white striped envelope liner, bird postage stamp from mailing envelope, leaf cut from floral paper napkin

Wonderful set, Nan! I especially love the composition and elements of “Green Goddess”.

Here are my first 4 cards. Two more to go...I should have been making my Postage Stamp Mix-up cards - will have to do that before I finish my T2T cards.
1) Get a Jump - Carrot image from seed package, orange tissue paper, text from coffee paperboard package
2) Green Goddess - turquoise and white patterned layer of cardboard from Stitchfix box, gold doily and postage stamp from envelope trash was mailed in
3) Scout - vintage sewing pattern piece, mini clothespin, piece of twine - the scan is blurred - can't get a focused picture because of the clothespin embellishment
4) Urchin - black and white striped envelope liner, bird postage stamp from mailing envelope, leaf cut from floral paper napkin

It can be tough when you like ALL the cards someone makes. Or well, I guess that means you will be happy with anything you might get from them. I really do like each card.

I do like the sewing one, you did a nice job with the border, but that bunny is cute, the green goddess is so GREEN and fun. and the girl with the postage stamp, great pop of colors on the black and grey background.

Just a reminder that you are supposed to use at least THREE trash items per card for this swap....

CiCi and Nanvan, WOW!!! You two are knocking this one out of the park! Nanvan I love love love your urchin best, and your scout! CiCi I knew that birdhouse was yours before I even read the posting... how did you do that?!? Zetti queen is adorable too. I’ve got to scratch my head a little longer... wow ladies... well done!

Last edited:
Creative K wow! You've got vision! Your cards are so good I really had to examine them to find the trash! I LOVE what you did on the LOVE card... making the gold sparkles.... thats really nice. How you found that cottage in that envelope still amazes me, and I think the feather is the most touching...... Though that love with sparkles really is calling my name. We'll see if I end up with it. Wouldn't that be nice? Back in a bit to post mine.... which pale in comparison....

I want to take lessons from you!

Back
Top Bottom