Trash to Treasure XI ~ due May 4, 2019

Aw yay creativeK! I’m glad!

Here are mine:
View attachment 204971 Kaleidoscope Dream- Tea bag, doily, orange tissue, floral napkin, coffee paperboard, index page, book page and yarn

View attachment 204972 Jeremy Doesn’t Understand - book page, vintage magazine, yogurt foil, tissue paper and tan and white patterned paper

View attachment 204973 Botanical - vintage seed packet, Athelete prewrap and index page

Last edited:
View attachment 204980Horrible Good-bye - Vintage magazine, trash stash item ( magazine blow-in), tan and white patterned paper and book page

View attachment 204981 Hi Butterfly! stamp from envelope, Washi from envelope, stitch fix box and baby wipe

View attachment 204982 All Eyes - envelope security liner, track and field ribbon, coffee paperboard and washi from envelope

Last edited:
Marie, I love them all! They are so clever, some funny, some pretty or cute, some thought provoking.

I love "Kaleidoscope Dream" and "Horrible Good-bye." :)

And I love seeing all the directions that can be taken with similar materials!

Aw thanks all 3 of you... :) I do really like Botanical. I like how the soil layered. I had a hard time ‘ seeing’ this round..

What was that “eye” creature originally? I forgot after I cut it out. I used it to make an owl.

It was a frog... on the coffee Paperboard. At least I assumed he was a frog and that’s why I sat him on a lilypad ;-)

I just now finished it, and wanted to do a couple more before posting pics.

"Whoooos your Mama?": Coffee paperboard packaging piece (eyes); Orange tissue; Heart/sunflower stamped piece; back of cardboard from Stitchfix box (branch).

"Celebration": Word from index card; Piece of music sheet; Dried silver dollar plant (eggs); tan and white patterned paper (nest); Track and Field ribbon (leaves)

"Queen of the Pasture": Yogurt foil (cow); Crown cut from miscellaneous trash stash; Seed packet; Back of index page.

Back
Top Bottom