Trash to Treasure XI ~ due May 4, 2019

Thanks prex79 for a great swap and for wonderful returns from mwilding, huddlestonmollie, pattisscrappin, CastleQueen5, and dnewton972!

Received fabulous returns from notinkansas (Bottoms Up), katelnorth (Bee), Miss (Spring Sewing), daisy_daisy (enjoy herbs) and our wonderful hostess, prex79 (Travel the World Over) - thank you all for your inspiring art! And added thanks to prex79 for being such a generous and gracious hostess! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks.

My cards flew in yesterday, though they are still sitting unopened by the computer. Will try to look at them tonight! But they are safe, which is the most important thing...

My cards flew in yesterday, though they are still sitting unopened by the computer. Will try to look at them tonight! But they are safe, which is the most important thing...

You have such self control - whenever I get happy mail I can't wait to open it; I start opening it while taking the elevator up to my apartment! LOL!

My returns have arrived and I just left rep points. I also received reps from everyone who got my cards and just wanted to say how much I appreciate that. I know it’s not a requirement, but I think it’s a matter of courtesy. Thanks to Prex79 for a great hosting job!

I agree with you Cici - it may not be a requirement, but I so appreciate hearing from people who receive one of my cards or coins and always give rep points for the ones I receive. Wish everyone did!

I've heard from the majority of players. I'm going to archive this swap in a couple of days, giving you time to delete photo attachments if you want.

Thank you all for playing and inspiring with your creative use of trash!

See you all in T2T12 :)

Back
Top Bottom