Linda4atc

ATC Addict
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - April 24, 2019
Signup/withdraw date - communicate please
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 in any Group
Number of participants - (?) I may close if it gets to many in a group
mediums and ATC or ATCoins are different in the the three groups NO BULKY EMBELLISHMENTS Please

LOL Well they say "You get hungry an hour after eating Chinese Food" I'm hungry for more just a month into my ASIAN Swap.

Details.... Because people may be in several groups Please do not add gems, charms and other bulky embellishments.
~All cards must have an Oriental theme
~ GROUP THEME, MEDIA and SIZE listed in each group
~ Each card should be a little different (original)
~ only send your best work. I will post some tips and links in another post.
~ GROUP #, plus username and real name on the back of all cards. Must Include the group number, it will help keep this swap separate from my Asian swap cards.
~ Cards should be sturdy but not thick. If marker ink seeps through you should probably back the card.

Mailing... Mail goes to my Philo POBox the address has not changed if you have it.
~ Include the listed info on back of your cards.
~ Send your cards in individual protective sleeves.
~ US Players send a business sized SASE with Forever stamp (I have plenty of envelopes if you wish to do the large label and unused Forever stamp) Please include an EXTRA OUNCE stamp (or two Forevers ) for people in all three groups. (No Bulky embellishments please)
~ International Players please send large addressed label (or paper, not small return address labels). I'll cover the postage.

See guidelines for extra postage if playing in more than two groups.

Please have fun with this swap, feel free to share your comments and your art with all of us! I'm here if you have any questions.

alphabetical list
~AmySi rep link returns received
~Ancient Planter rep link returns received
~bluelotusflower rep link
~BluSkyHare rep link returns received
~CiCiCreates rep link returns received
~Deb201 rep link
~Donnacr rep link returns received
~Gypsy rep link
~Haagmm rep link returns received
~ jo.on.the.go rep link returns received
~Karr311 rep link returns received
~ KESagers rep link returns received
~ksj1717 rep link
~micaela rep link returns received
~MrsAlderman rep link returns received
~Silky1150 rep link returns received
~Stahlrala rep link
~Suzi rep link returns received
~Trtlman rep link returns received
~Vegan4animals rep link returns received

Last edited:

GROUP #1 ATCs OPEN MEDIA
ATCs are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches

.) Linda4atc
1) Ancient Planter
2) Donnacr
3) Vegan4animals
4) AnnieDeMontreal
5) Stahlrala
6) Monica
7) AmySi
8) Silky1150
9) Haagmm
10) BluSkyHare
11) Onaki
12) Karr311
13) Mrs.Alderman
14) Suzi
15) KESagers
16) Deb201
17) Gypsy
18)
19)
20)

GROUP #2 Hand Drawn/ Painted ATCs
This is strictly hand drawn art.

.) Linda4atc
1) Ancient Planter
2) Monica
3) CiCiCreates
4) jo.on.the.go
5) Onaki
6) Mrs.Alderman
7) Trtlman
8) micaela
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

GROUP #3 ATCoins
OPEN MEDIA ATCoins that are 2.5" circles.

.) Linda4atc
1) ksj1717
2) Donnacr
3) Vegan4animals
4) Monica
5) BluSkyHare
6) Silky1150
7) Haagmm
8) Karr311
9) Suzi
10) KESagers
11) jo.on.the.go
12) Gypsy
13) bluelotusflower
14)
15)

Last edited:
This is a new style for me - just need a little clarification. The media and the size are listed at the top of each group, but what about the theme? Does each player choose their own theme, like a PAT, or will there be three themes listed for each of the three groups (like sub-categories under Oriental)?

Any Oriental theme you want to make. Themed like any other basic swap.

I struggled with ideas like making a Geisha group and another with no Geishas allowed, suggesting things like Martial arts. But I decided to just go with an Open Theme. The Media and size is the only reason for the groups. That and It gives the option of doing 3:3 times three groups:D

If people want to suggest themes they like, I am happy to make an optional ideas list. But that does not mean anyone will make them, or that you will get what you suggested.

I'm thinking about it, but as usual I like to get them done before officially signing up. Thinking about 2 groups - #1 and #2. I just haven't caught the coin bug yet.

LOL No they only get you kicked to the top of the class, not out. They are lovely. Would you like to be added to any other group? And even though they are not ATCs, please make sure to put group #3 on them. Having the group numbers is an Easy way to keep the oriental swap separate from my Asian swap. I worried the swap names could be confused if I asked for that on the back instead.

Last edited:
I've got my hand drawn/painted done so sign me up for Group 2 please! Will take photos to post tomorrow, when the light is better. You can also sign me up for Group 1; I only have 2 more to make for that one. :jiggy:

Please sign me up for group 1 and group 3.

I've been lurking and actually started cards for your Asian swap but I'm still working on them. So this is perfect, I don't have to rush to get them out.

Please sign me up for group 1 and group 3.

I've been lurking and actually started cards for your Asian swap but I'm still working on them. So this is perfect, I don't have to rush to get them out.
Will Do. Yes I had hoped Lurkers for the first swap would join in as well as the people that got there cards done really fast. And with three groups you get to trade a lot more art.

For Group 2:

View attachment 203495 - Red Lanterns - from my own photograph taken in Chinatown in London

View attachment 203496 - Mt. Fuji and Cherry Blossoms

View attachment 203497 - Mountain Waterfall, China

View attachment 203498 - Miyajima Torii - based loosely on my own photograph
Ohh those are soo Lovely!

LOL No they only get you kicked to the top of the class, not out. They are lovely. Would you like to be added to any other group? And even though they are not ATCs, please make sure to put group #3 on them. Having the group numbers is an Easy way to keep the oriental swap separate from my Asian swap. I worried the swap names could be confused if I asked for that on the back instead.

I didn't put the number on it, but the other group didn't have ATCoins, did it? (sorry I'm a rule-breaker...don't like rule-breakers!)

No, You will be okay. I don't mind having to check the occasional "rule breaker". It is the atcs that can be an issue, and more so with cards coming in at the end of the Asian swap because this swap will also be more active.

Back
Top Bottom