~ Oriental for All Swap ~ All Mediums ~ Due April 24th, 2019

Those are lovely cards and coins. Although it is stated in two places in the first post, I will be happy to take them, but everyone.... PLEASE no Bulky embellishments, I am concerned since people may have 6 or 9 cards to be mailed and Brads and such can add an extra postage fee. Also if not packaged perfectly they may cause envelope damage when mailing. These are not the first, I already received another set with a bulky embellished card from someone else.

Last edited:
I'm sorry and you are right about the embellishments. I have plenty of time for some do-overs and I can make them nice without adding anything bulky. I'll use my embellished cards and coins for individual trades. So back to the drawing board!

LOL, Thank you and I am so sorry. I used to have a lot of those little charms too, that is why I left it open in my Asian swap. But I just figured it was a risky with the multiple groups to have bulky items included.

Vegan4animals, I would love to do a one-on-one trade for one of the embellished cards. I really liked them. I would have to do a special order as a trade though. I do not have many on-hand cards ready for trading.

...if you're interested.

Oh...if you've already changed them up for the swap, it's all good. I don't want to create extra work. They were all beautiful! We'll do a one-on-one when I have more in my stash to offer up.

Thanks!

I still have to do my hand drawn cards. And I decided to do all dragon coins. I am loving my new Die set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the dragons, Linda! I have two done and two more to go on my hand-drawn set.

Awesome. It would be great if any international people got busy too. It two weeks to get Donnacrs cards for my Asian swap.

Awesome, and any international players should get busy. It took two week for Donnacr's cards to get to me in my other swap.

Any ATCoin people who want to play there is a ATCoin a-thon going on right now!!
12233.png
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?36144-Instant-PARTY!-Just-insert-COINs-ART-A-THON-March-10th-the-15-and-beyond

Back
Top Bottom