~ Oriental for All Swap ~ All Mediums ~ Due April 24th, 2019

I received my cards yesterday. What a nice selection! Thanks for hosting Linda4atc. And thanks to these artists:
Coins:
Haagmm - Arch with blue background
Bluelotusflower - Head, Asian woman
Vegan4animals - includes a stamp with a fencer

ATCs:
Ancient Planter - Mt. Fuji with cherry blossoms
Trtlman - Mountain scene
MrsAlderman - Crane

My returns have arrived. :) :) :)

Group 1
Gypsy - I have such a weakness for die-cuts and this is so great - cool textures, colors and images!
vegan4animals - Beautiful floral image with great use of postage and I love the woven texture at the bottom!
Stahlrala - Classic red/black/white - love it and so perfect for this theme! Cool geisha image!

Group 3
Gypsy - It so rocks that I got one of your coins too! We need to live closer so we can die-cut together. Another great collage!
Ksj1717 - Really really like that your coin is not a perfect circle but has edges - very creative! Pretty mix of colors and images!
silky1150 - What a sweet image and flawlessly colored! Great hand drawn detail at the edge of the coin!

Thank you everyone for such wonderful returns and than you to our hostess for a fun swap!!!!! Off to throw rocks and post for our hostess.

LOL okay I need to try and update, but but I am going to wait and check all the itraders and update my list in another day or two. So glad everyone likes them. I swapped out each group separately then I tried to give six different artist to the people in two groups but that got way to complicated.

I received my cards and coins over the weekend but am just now getting on to post. They are all absolutely fantastic!! I've left iTrader and You Rocks!!

Happy Mother's day. my granddaughter has decided not to wait till june. She could be born anytime now.

Looks like there are six or seven people still waiting for returns, or are busy and haven't checked. :D

My gorgeous returns arrived today. Coins from: Haagmm, silky1150 and Karr3ll and ATCs from: Kar3ll, Deb2015 and Linda4atc

Thanks to our Host for a very fun swap

off to leave points for all (except Kar3ll - I can only leave you 1 rep point until I spread the love, sorry)

Back
Top Bottom