Fabric/Stitched Open Theme ~ Due April 27

Lovely cards received today—Thank you Amapola, katelnorth, and Lorna for your hard work! Big thanks to our hostess for a great swap!

Such a fun swap you are a wonderful hostess. Love the cards. Everyone did such a great job. Glad I could be a part of this.!

So glad to hear that the cards are arriving safely. You were all great w/ the swap and I'm happy to have had you in my first swap.

Got my cards! All are so lovely I cannot pick a favorite. Thank you to Bluesky, Cardgal and Jan. Huge thanks to trini70 for all her work hosting the swap! I hope we can do this again some time.

My cards arrived yesterday - will try to leave reps and itrader later today - but wanted to say they were here safely in case I get busy and don't get to it until tomorrow.

OK, so I've now had a chance to open my envelope and actually look inside, lol. So, thanks to Amapola for her stitched cactus, bluesky for her flowers on hessian, cardgal for her crazy quilt style card with a woman in the centre. Nice cards, all!

And thanks to trini for hosting, of course!

I'm still waiting to hear from three more if their cards arrived before I file this swap and close it. I sent pms and hopefully everything will have made it to them safely.

THEY HAVE ARRIVED! and they are all gorgeous! My beautiful cards are from: Jan, xstitcher and Bluesky.

Many thanks to our Host who did a fantastic job with her first swap - I look forward to playing in many more.

off to leave points for all

Yay!! All the cards have arrived safely at their new homes. Don't forget the I-traders and rep points. I'm going to archive the swap now.

Back
Top Bottom