Beautiful fruit~Due April 15

Stahlrala

ATC Virtuoso
swap Due Date - April15
Signup/withdraw date - April 2
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 20 (second swap)

, I am really excited . For this Swap, we will be featuring fruit.
If you like to eat fruit and nosh away, this is the swap for you.
Your fruit can be realistic, or cartoonish, whatever strikes you. Please make sure that you decorate your backgrounds!!! No plain white backgrounds, please. This is an open media swap, so you can collage, sew, paint, draw, whatever you like to do best! Be sure to create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will love it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large address label and a forever stamp. If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. I will provide all envelopes!!

US participants only this time

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a pm for my address.
1.Suzi got cards
2. Seascape131; got cards
3.farretgirl;got cards
4.Startsapart
5. BetsyG got cards
6. Mdoc1976
7. Ksj17 got cards
8. aginghippychic got cards
9. jo.on.the.go; got cards
10.Foxglove got cards
11. bunnymther got cards
12. ThouArtDelyrias
13. Karr3ll;
14. miss got cards
if you see i got the cards means your cards are good to go

Last edited:
yay Suzi and Seascape131 welcome !!!!!!! prex i hope you come join us

Last edited:
Farretgirl and startsapart welcome im excited you can join us does anyone want to eat fruit salad with us

Last edited:
Seascape131 love strawberries when my boys were in first grade i planted every strawberry bush in their school yard

Back
Top Bottom