Beautiful fruit~Due April 15

I'm sorry, but I must withdraw from this swap. Too many other irons in the fire at this time. Thanks for having me. :)

Are you counting tomatoes as fruit? They are, technically, fruit but everybody thinks of them as veg. Just wonering...

Having asked, I find that my cards won’t be featuring tomatoes as I found some other beautiflu fruit!

Are you counting tomatoes as fruit? They are, technically, fruit but everybody thinks of them as veg. Just wonering...

I'm lurking, but hope to make cards for this swap this weekend, but the tomatoes reminded me of something...

Years ago, I was working in another country and we had a local company provide our meals for us. As per the contract, our midnight meals had to have a piece of fruit in with the sandwich (their idea of a sandwhich was 7 peperoni slices on a Kaiser-type of roll). Well, there was a number of nights where the fruit ended up being a tomato! :biglaugh: We took it with humor, because tomatoes WERE technically a fruit, but we were still stumped as to what to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom