TEA-rrific Truths, Mixed media ATC, Due MAY 1, 2019

I just drank Tazo glazed lemon loaf tea, to mellow me out, and I am going to bed. Tomorrow is a day of play at my friends house. She has a super cool and clean craft room. Lots of pink things, like Hello Kitty, and unicorns. I mainly have clutter, and hoards of stuff.

I will drink more Tea over there tomorrow.

I painted with stencils most of the day onto paper. and got very little done in the way of any atcs. But I had fun painting.

I had just bought the nuvo spatulas yesterday. I really wanted to see if the item were worth the cost. $8.99 for a set of two. I mean you can buy a spatula at the $1 store. I do think they were were worth the cost. They have shorter handle and seem to work well with the nuvo mousse paints that I have . Paints? Products, I guess.

My cards are drawn, tea tags collected, soon to be colored . . . but lesson planning calls and I must go . . .

AnitaMac, your tea-riffic cards arrived. I am partial to the man with there is always time for tea.

I have to wait the two hours to rate you for this swap. I will attempt to do it tomorrow if I dont do it tonight. I may not be on here in 2 hours.

It is starting to get hot here in AZ. My hot tea drinking may decrease and I might be making ice tea from my tea bags.

AnitaMac, your tea-riffic cards arrived. I am partial to the man with there is always time for tea.

I have to wait the two hours to rate you for this swap. I will attempt to do it tomorrow if I dont do it tonight. I may not be on here in 2 hours.

It is starting to get hot here in AZ. My hot tea drinking may decrease and I might be making ice tea from my tea bags.

How can it be that two swaps sent 4 days apart (or so) arrive at the same time? They must be meeting up at the airport to catch the same flight... Thanks for letting me know the cards have arrived.

How can it be that two swaps sent 4 days apart (or so) arrive at the same time? They must be meeting up at the airport to catch the same flight... Thanks for letting me know the cards have arrived.

Oh yes, they might be doing that. I have also noticed by looking at tracking on packages that the PO workers here in the USA work at the sorting centers on Sundays and at times such as, 2 am, 4 am. So I think they accumulate my mail and I get a bunch on Mondays.

I got you rated for both swaps.

Smallgirl, you TEA-rrific cards arrived today. I like the superman Stamps that Canada has put out. so fun.

I like so many of your cards. I need to look back at the comments, to pick a hostess card. I do like the When life gives you lemon make lemon tea. I also like the one about tea and a good book. I do like to read.

Smallgirl, you TEA-rrific cards arrived today. I like the superman Stamps that Canada has put out. so fun.

I like so many of your cards. I need to look back at the comments, to pick a hostess card. I do like the When life gives you lemon make lemon tea. I also like the one about tea and a good book. I do like to read.

I'm so glad they arrived safely and that you like the stamps. The Superman stamp actually came out a few years ago I thought I'd used up all of them, but then found a few more in my postage stamp stash. I try to have a mix of interesting ones on hand to send things for AFA.

I'm so glad they arrived safely and that you like the stamps. The Superman stamp actually came out a few years ago I thought I'd used up all of them, but then found a few more in my postage stamp stash. I try to have a mix of interesting ones on hand to send things for AFA.

I was really into those Wonder Woman Stamps when there were new. I am going to use that superman for a card soon.

The Rose brand Iced tea, is really not anything special in flavor, it is black tea. But it is the rose on the tea tag, that makes it worth buying. My iced tea was refreshing, and I have more in the pitcher for later today.

I got in the mail from a friend on Paperbackswap.com a huge box full of teas. They have boring tea tags, but still like a 15 inch by 9 inch box full of teas. about 5 kinds. She was cleaning out because she is off caffeine. I promise to share.

Here are my cards. May I please sign up? :)

1_Tea_Truth_swap.jpg

Reactions: ali
Back
Top Bottom